Please be aware that these services are provided by the vehicle manufacture and are subject to change at their discretion.
Basic services provided included the following:
Provide your name, vehicle identification number (VIN), your location of disablement, and description of the problem. Support staff will provide you with an expected time of arrival for your particular service needs. It doesn’t get any simpler than that.
Basic safety tips:
- Park as far off the traveled portion of the highway as possible.
- Make your vehicle visible – turn on your emergency flashers.
- If needed, exit the vehicle from the passenger’s side, away from traffic.
- Open the vehicle’s hood and leave it open.
- Stay with the vehicle until assistance arrives, especially at night or during bad weather.