Is the 2019 Nissan Kicks a hatchback or a small crossover SUV? It’s roughly the same size as a Volkswagen Golf but with extra ground clearance and a taller roof.
- It’s slightly less powerful than last year
- Part of the first Kicks generation introduced for 2018
- High fuel economy estimates
- Larger-than-average cargo capacity
- Inexpensive compared to rivals
REFUNDABLE SECURE DEPOSIT $250.
See availability on the Flexdrive app.
Learn How AmeriDrive’s Car Subscription Works here.
To see more in detail information about the 2019 Nissan Kicks, check out Edmund’s Review!